I had forgotten what good PR is.
- Ian Schrager, Chairman and CEO of Ian Schrager Company
During the past several years I’ve had the good fortune of working with Nancy Friedman. Whether knowing precisely how to launch a new project, or finding a unique angle to promote an old venture, or intelligently managing damage control in a fraught political situation, Friedman has flawless instincts, works tirelessly, and, most important, is effective. She is equally fluent in both old and new media and has an innate understanding of both.
- Sean MacPherson, owner, The Bowery Hotel, The Jane hotel, The Maritime Hotel, Waverly Inn, NYC
As a longtime client of Nancy J. Friedman Public Relations, I feel I can speak authoritatively when I say there is no better agency working in travel and tourism.
- Vivian Deuschl, Corporate Vice President, Public Relations, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
NJFPR’s PR efforts have been so effective that the Hotel Gansevoort has never had to advertise.
- Elon Kenchington, COO, Gansevoort Hotel Group
I have had the pleasure of working with NJFPR on many projects over a 20-year period. I have consistently experienced superlative results. Through the efforts of NJFPR, we have had thousands of articles written about us all around the globe.
- Richard Born, owner of 22 New York City Hotels (including The Bowery, The Pod, and The Jane)
NJFPR put THE OUT NYC on the map! They perfectly crafted our message and turned this hotel into a brand. The media coverage that NJFPR has secured is overwhelming, and their creatively and intimate knowledge of the travel media is unparalleled.
- Ian Reisner, Owner of THE OUT NYC