June was another fantastic month of exposure for MMGY Global, with our work covered in 57 placements throughout top-tier consumer, business and trade outlets, including AFAR, The New York Times, Travel + Leisure and Business Insider, as well as quotes from Katie Briscoe and Clayton Reid included in The Globe & Mail and Barron’s Penta.
The MMGY NJF PR team finalized and distributed the approved Wave VI Travel Safety Barometer survey results as well as the press release announcing the launches of MMGY’s National Co-Op “Where Can Travel Take You” campaign and MMGY Myriad and Travel Market Report’s Travel Advisor Barometer. Additionally, the team distributed a release with the North American results from MMGY Global and Travel Consul’s global survey.
You can download the June 2020 clip report here.
PR: Total impressions in June 2020 came to 154,625,680 and 57 placements.
U.S. Total: 56 placements | 154,279,880 impressions
U.K. Total: 1 placements | 345,800 impressions
- We generated 149,248,998 impressions and 18 placements in June 2019 vs. 57 placements and 154,625,680 impressions in June 2020.
Coverage highlights include:
- The New York Times (UVM: 33,484,705) – The Most Important Word in the Hospitality Industry? ‘Clean’
- AFAR (UVM: 888,527) – When Will You Travel Again? Our Readers Weigh In
- Business Insider (UVM: 22,990,384) – The best way to road trip across America this summer and stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Travel + Leisure (UVM: 6,800,000) – As More Americans Opt for Road Trips, Ford Aims to Become Carbon Neutral By 2050
- The Globe & Mail (UVM: 3,129,630) – As hotels adapt to coronavirus safety guidelines, can they still be sustainable?
- Barron’s Penta (UVM: 1,620,850) – Coronavirus Doesn’t Mean You Can’t Take a Vacation. Here’s How to Travel Safely This Summer.
A big thanks to the MMGY NJF PR team for their ongoing efforts to engage with media and continue to elevate the agency’s visibility.