NEW YORK (March 18, 2022) – MMGY NJF, MMGY Global’s North American public relations, social and experiential marketing division, is proud to announce the addition of five new travel and hospitality clients to its growing portfolio. The agency, which has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Kansas City, Miami and Austin, is now working with Visit KC, Discover Newport, Visit Corpus Christi, the Clearwater Marine Aquarium and the Travel & Adventure Show.
● Visit KC – Known for its jazz, barbecue and Midwestern hospitality, this hometown client in Kansas City, Missouri, has worked with MMGY Global as its advertising agency of record for the bi-state metro since 2016. In 2021, MMGY NJF was named the organization’s PR agency of record, tasked with assisting Visit KC with its national, regional and local media relations efforts and helping share the story behind the Barbecue Capital of the World and its once-in-a-generation $10 billion renaissance.
● Discover Newport – Known as the “Classic Coast,” Newport, Rhode Island, is made up of 400 miles of New England beaches and is considered one of the sailing capitals of the world. As its PR agency of record, MMGY NJF will drive interest and build awareness for Newport and its eight surrounding townships, working to differentiate the destination in a competitive marketplace by highlighting its unique luxury, culinary, wedding, spa, business and group offerings.
● Visit Corpus Christi – With six islands, nine beaches and more than 100 miles of sandy shores, Corpus Christi, Texas, is a family-friendly beach destination that welcomes more than 10 million visitors annually. Visit Corpus Christi retained MMGY NJF in early 2022 to raise awareness and visibility for Corpus Christi through regional and national public relations efforts, building upon its larger agency relationship with MMGY Global and the initial success of its new Gulf Coast Capital campaign.
● Clearwater Marine Aquarium – Celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2022, the Clearwater Marine Aquarium is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit in Clearwater, Florida, that allows visitors to go beyond a typical aquarium experience to explore the world of marine life rescue. As the U.S. PR agency for the working animal hospital, MMGY NJF will help drive visitation and build awareness about the aquarium’s role as a leader in local ocean conservation and marine science initiatives as well as a major community contributor.
● Travel & Adventure Show – As the largest and longest-running trade and consumer travel show in North America, the Travel & Adventure Show series has connected more than 2.1 million travel enthusiasts with 4,500 unique travel brands in top cities across America for 16 years. MMGY NJF oversaw media relations strategy and event support for March 2022 shows in Los Angeles, Boston and New York and will continue its partnership with the Travel & Adventure Show for its upcoming event in San Francisco (May 21–22).
About MMGY NJF
MMGY NJF is the North American public relations, social and experiential marketing division of MMGY Global. MMGY Global is the world’s leading integrated global marketing firm with more than 40 years of experience in the travel, hospitality and entertainment industries. The award-winning agency maintains a global communications practice in all marketing channels, serving many of the world’s premier travel and tourism brands. MMGY Global is the author of acclaimed industry research (including the Portrait of American Travelers®) that identifies the habits and preferences of travelers – insights that serve as the foundation for its marketing strategy. For more information, visit njfpr.com or mmgyglobal.com.