MMGY NJF has been recognized for our work through the 63rd annual Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International Adrian Awards Competition, receiving 14 awards.
- Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa | Reinforcing Borgata As The Entertainment Hub of the East Coast
- The James New York – NoMad | Breaking Through the Rainbow
- Shinola Hotel Launch | Helping Fuel Detroit’s Revitalization
- Visit Dallas | Margarita Mile
- The British Virgin Islands | The BVI’s Impressive Comeback – Travel + Leisure’s Annual Caribbean Issue Cover Story
- The National WWII Museum | Front Page Cover Story of The New York Times
- The National WWII Museum | The Historian Becomes the Co-Anchor on CBS
- The National WWII Museum | Owning an Entire News Cycle: D-Day With The National WWII Museum
- CheapCaribbean.com | Membership Program Skyrockets with Celebration of Teachers
- The National WWII Museum | CNN Feature Segment on The National WWII Museum’s Historic Cruises
- The South Dakota Department of Tourism | “Deadwood: The Movie” Premiere Shines Spotlight on the Real Deadwood
- OceaniaNEXT | Culinary and Destination Cruising Beyond the Horizon
- Marriott International | 2019 Annual Cat Fashion Show at The Algonquin Hotel
- Bringing “Poshtels” to the U.S.: The Launch of Generator Miami
Congratulations to our client partners for being recognized as some of the best in travel and hospitality marketing in 2019!
The Adrians had over 1,100 submissions. Our MMGY Global family received a total of 38 awards, and work was recognized from MMGY Myriad, MMGY NJF, MMGY and MMGY Global – all of which received multiple Gold awards. To view the full list of awards our agency received, click here.