NEW YORK (April 19, 2022) – MMGY NJF, the North American public relations, social and experiential marketing division of MMGY Global, continues to expand its growing portfolio with the addition of seven new travel and hospitality clients. The agency has begun working with American Queen Voyages, Meet AC, Apple Leisure Group, Explore Worldwide, Marival Resorts, Montauk Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center, and London & Partners. MMGY NJF is servicing the work from its offices in New York, Los Angeles, Kansas City, Miami and Austin.
- American Queen Voyages – Sharing the dream of American river cruising, each of American Queen Voyages‘ vessels is richly complemented by a culture of gracious service, elegant decor, rousing entertainment and rewarding enrichment experiences. All of this is accentuated with pre-cruise deluxe hotel stays, remarkable shore excursions in every port of call and a wealth of complimentary onboard amenities. As the PR agency of record, MMGY NJF will drive interest to the river cruise line, launch the brand’s Lakes & Oceans and Expedition itineraries, and draw increased consumer media attention to American Queen Voyages and its offerings.
- Meet AC – Based in Atlantic City, NJ, Meet AC, Inc. is a 501(c)6 organization formed and funded as a public-private partnership by the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority to create economic development through conventions, sporting events, film production and group tourism. MMGY NJF was named the organization’s PR agency of record, tasked with promoting the destination’s meetings and events capabilities while positioning Atlantic City as the best destination for planners to host their next event.
- Apple Leisure Group – Serving travelers and destinations worldwide, Apple Leisure Group® (ALG) is a leading North American resort brand management, leisure travel and hospitality group with a unique business model. Managing ALG Vacations®, which is now part of Hyatt, ALG also features well-established vacation brands including Apple Vacations®, Travel Impressions®, Funjet Vacations®, Southwest Vacations®, Blue Sky Tours®, BeachBound® and United Vacations®. Serving as the PR agency of record, MMGY NJF is tasked with positioning ALG and its subsidiaries as the premier North American travel and hospitality group while garnering consumer media attention for its offers and promotions on airfare and hotel stays.
- Explore Worldwide – Since launching in 1981, Explore Worldwide has grown to become one of the world’s best adventure travel companies, offering more than 500 tours across more than 120 countries worldwide. Catering to solo travelers, family tours and everyone in between, Explore Worldwide is renowned for its expert local guides who help ease the unknowns of adventure travel while bringing a distinct richness and spontaneity to each and every trip. As PR agency of record, MMGY NJF will work to elevate brand and product awareness in the U.S. while also positioning executives as industry thought leaders.
- Marival Resorts – With a strong presence on Riviera Nayarit, Mexico, Marival Resorts has three all-inclusive, family-oriented and adults-only resorts; a marina offering more than 340 slips; an exclusive beach club; and a tech company focused on developing high-impact software solutions for the tourism industry. As the U.S. and Mexico PR agency of record, MMGY NJF will help raise awareness of Marival in the North American media market and promote the newly reopened Marival Armony resort in Punta de Mita.
- Montauk Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center – Located on Long Island’s South Fork, Montauk attracts visitors from around the globe with its surf culture and beachside charm. Known for its celebrity-famed resort areas, scenic bluffs, white-sand beaches and historic attractions such as the Montauk Point Lighthouse, this year-round destination boasts award-winning accommodations and plays host to an array of seasonal events with fun for all. Montauk retained MMGY NJF to promote visitation to the destination and drive business to chamber partners through media coverage and event promotion.
- London & Partners – As London’s international trade, investment and promotion agency, London & Partners seeks to create economic growth that is resilient, sustainable and inclusive. The company works to shine a global spotlight on the city supporting the Mayor of London’s priorities by promoting London internationally as a leading world city and working to attract overseas organizations, events, students and visitors to the capital while helping retain and grow London companies. MMGY NJF is tasked with generating buzz and excitement through promotion of the “Let’s Do London” U.S. campaign, enticing travelers with the desire to visit London now while also drawing attention to the Platinum Jubilee year and celebrations.
About MMGY NJF
MMGY NJF is the North American public relations, social and experiential marketing practice of MMGY Global. As marketers specializing solely in travel and hospitality, we help put brands on the map and navigate their narratives through innovative thinking, creativity and strategy. MMGY NJF’s boutique services and integrated approach are rooted in a long-standing history of building relationships, uncovering emerging trends and developing creative solutions to tell client stories. For more information, visit www.njfpr.com.
About MMGY Global
MMGY Global is the world’s leading integrated marketing firm specializing in the travel, hospitality and entertainment industries. With eight operating brands across the world, the award-winning organization maintains a global communications practice in all marketing channels, serving many of the world’s premier travel and tourism brands. As a company dedicated to the travel industry, MMGY Global strives to create a connected, inclusive and peaceful world by promoting travel as a cultural bridge of understanding. For more information, visit www.mmgyglobal.com.